Enjoy the sweet and savory side of France with pastry chef Laurie. You will learn simple French pastry techniques such as pâte á choux (for the puffs), pâte brisee (savory pie/tart dough), crème patisserie (pastry cream) and crepes as she demonstrates how to create a light appetizer, main course and dessert. Enjoy Olive Sablés (savory cookies), Gougeres (cheese puffs), Roasted Onion and Leek Tart, and Crepes with Pastry Cream and Vanilla-roasted Rhubarb. Vegetarian, with dairy and eggs.
Members: $35, Non-members: $40
- Thursday May 10, 6:30-9pm. Edmonds
- Thursday May 17, 6:30-9pm. Issaquah
- Tuesday May 22, 6:30-9pm. Redmond
- Wednesday Jun 6, 6:30-9pm. West Seattle
- Thursday Jun 14, 6:30-9pm. Greenlake
Taught by: Laurie Pfalzer