This is a time of BIG conversations. From racial equity to gentrification, the refugee crisis to climate change—our world and our city are changing at breakneck speed. And those big conversations need to be met with BIG Voices. Voices representing new backgrounds and perspectives: voices that challenge and inspire us.
Resources for current monthly sustainer team members:
- Click here to renew your sustainer information (e.g. billing address)
- Need to take a donation break? No problem! Click here to let us know with a brief survey!
Please consider making a tax-deductible gift to The Seattle Globalist today:
- A $50 donation will pay an emerging writing for their first Globalist story.
- A $100 donation will provide supplies and reporting expenses for a Youth Apprentice to tell a story that matters to them.
- A $500 donation will pay for a scholarship for a new writer to come to one of our community media workshops and get one-on-one editing mentorship from pitch to publication of their first story.
The Seattle Globalist is a federally-recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Tax ID number is 20-5999325.
Mail us a check:
The Seattle Globalist
PO Box 22806
Seattle, WA 98122
Make an in-kind donation:
Write to us! Executive Director Travis Quezon: email@example.com