- This event has passed.
Get Gamified Tour: Experiential Cyber Learning
November 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFREE
Today’s persistent threats need a persistent learning solution.
Join Microsoft and Circadence for lunch featuring an immersive, gamified cyber learning demonstration for cyber professionals.
Circadence’s Project Ares cyber learning platform, available on Microsoft Azure Intelligent Cloud allows cyber professionals to learn-by-doing in realistic emulated digital environments that scale and adapt to company’s changing needs. Available 24/7, this level of cyber learning empowers professionals to better protect today’s companies from tomorrow’s threats.
You will learn:
- How cloud-based cyber range environments support skill development
- New cyber scenarios to teach and test cyber professionals’ competencies
- Why gamified, continuous-learning approaches resonate with today’s professional
- How performance monitoring and player assessment strengths overall security posture
- 11:30 – 11:45 Arrivals and check-in
- 11:45 – 12:00 Lunch | Introductions: Circadence & Microsoft
- 12:00 – 12:45 Project Ares Demo by Circadence
- 12:45 – 1:00 Q&A/Discussion
Calendar event posts are submitted by members of the public and/or by organizations unaffiliated with The Seattle Globalist. Questions about individual events, postings and images used in calendar items should be directed toward the event organizers, who are responsible for the content.