- This event has passed.
Kapuza Lighty Sober Rides
Nov 27, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - Nov 28, 2019 @ 2:00 amFree
To show our commitment to preventing DUIs and the resulting accidents, injuries, and deaths, the car accident attorneys at Kapuza Lighty are offering free rides home this Thanksgiving Eve to anyone who has been drinking in Yakima County.
How It Works
The program is simple. All you have to do is make the right choice to take a taxi or use a ride sharing service to get home if you’ve been drinking, pay for it up front, and we’ll reimburse you for it via PayPal.
Here are the details:
- Rides must be in Yakima County or the surrounding area.
- Rides must be taken between 7pm on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 and 2am on Thursday, November 28, 2019.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in Yakima County.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 25 submissions.
- Within 7 days of the end date, a Receipt, Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and email address associated with a PayPal account must be sent to:
Free Holiday Rides
Kapuza Lighty, PLLC
7 South 3rd Avenue
Yakima, WA 98902
Calendar event posts are submitted by members of the public and/or by organizations unaffiliated with The Seattle Globalist. Questions about individual events, postings and images used in calendar items should be directed toward the event organizers, who are responsible for the content.