- This event has passed.
Lunch And Learn Seminar: How To Protect You And Your Family From Identity Theft
Dec 11, 2019 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm$30
Join us where we will discuss the topic of identity theft and tips for preventing it. The folks at Online Application Services will be presenting and answering all of your questions. It only takes a few quick steps to better protect yourself from those interested in duplicating your identity and we will be discussing some simple strategies to get you started. A few of the other topics will be:
- How to protect your personal information
- Ways your identity is obtained
- The variety of ways thieves commit fraud
- What to do if your identity is stolen
- Best practices for proper data management, computer hardware, software and personal paperwork disposal
There is no cost to attend this event, however space is limited and an RSVP to email@example.com is required. There will be a small fee of $30 for lunch.
Calendar event posts are submitted by members of the public and/or by organizations unaffiliated with The Seattle Globalist. Questions about individual events, postings and images used in calendar items should be directed toward the event organizers, who are responsible for the content.