- This event has passed.
Seattle Children’s Festival
Sep 21, 2019 @ 10:00 am - Sep 22, 2019 @ 4:00 pmFree
Presented by Northwest Folklife and Seattle Center, the Seattle Children’s Festival returns for its 6th year, now expanded to a full weekend of family fun! Sing, dance, play, and discover with 2 main stages, 3 interactive workshop spaces, 2 Discovery Zones full of hands-on activities, a STEAM Lab, and so much more! With so much to see, do, and discover, this is the place to celebrate Our Big Neighborhood!
- Drag Queen Storytime with Aleksa Manila
- Storytime with One Vibe Africa
- Cultural Showcases: Traditional Chinese dances by Melody Institute and Filipino dances by FCH Kalahi
- Breakdancing Workshop and Competition with 206 Zulu
- Dance workshops including flamenco, salsa, and bachata
- The Colors of Peace Exhibition and so much more!
Saturday, September 21-22
10 AM – 4 PM
Seattle Center Armory & Fisher Pavilion
Committed to Access for All | Suggested Donation: $10
Program catering to youth ages 3 -12 | Fun for the whole family!
Full scheduling coming soon! Learn more: nwfolklife.org/seattlechildrensfestival
Calendar event posts are submitted by members of the public and/or by organizations unaffiliated with The Seattle Globalist. Questions about individual events, postings and images used in calendar items should be directed toward the event organizers, who are responsible for the content.