- This event has passed.
Viking Days 2016
Aug 20, 2016 - Aug 21, 2016
This educational festival features Nordic foods, lively entertainment, a Viking Encampment, and much more!
Festival Highlights Include:
- NEW TIME! Swedish Pancake Breakfast, Saturday and Sunday from 10am – 1pm.
- NEW TIME! Afternoon Salmon Bake with Alder-smoked salmon and all the fixins’. We begin about 1pm and serve until we sell out. Come early and enjoy this festival favorite.
- Food Hearths: Eat your way through Scandinavia, tasting goodies from all five countries.
- Valhalla Beer Garden: 10am – 6pm. Enjoy Aquavit and local craft beers.
- Viking Grill: Sausages and Alaskan Pollock burgers, Ivar’s clam chowder, and more!
- Entertainment on 3 different stages.
- Larger-than-life Viking Encampment with weaving, weapon forging, and war.
Calendar event posts are submitted by members of the public and/or by organizations unaffiliated with The Seattle Globalist. Questions about individual events, postings and images used in calendar items should be directed toward the event organizers, who are responsible for the content.