Sip & Share is an evening for current and new supporters of The Seattle Globalist to get together and enjoy great food, network, share their perspectives, and inspire a this year’s panel discussion on supporting resiliency in local journalism. Seating is limited, so buy your tickets today!
When: Monday, April 15th, 2019, 6:00PM-8:00PM
Where: The Northwest Film Forum, 1515 12th Ave., Seattle, WA 98122
Catered By: That Brown Girl Cooks
Ticket Prices: includes admission, appetizers, and one drink
- $25.00 standard price
- $15.00 student and storyteller price
- 6:00PM: Food, drinks, mingling, and networking
- 6:45PM: Raffle item winners announced!
- 7:00PM: Journalism Discussion Panel, “Resilience in Journalism”
- 7:45PM: Final round of mingling and last call for drinks and appetizers
- 8:00PM: Clean up begins, doors begin to close
Stay tuned for our list of amazing panelists and for our three raffle packages! Questions about this event? Please, reach out to Ann Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org.