The Seattle Globalist has sponsorship opportunities for businesses, nonprofits and individuals to connect your brand and mission with our community.
Globalists are both readers and media makers. They are activists, students, business owners, foodies and adventurers. We are a strong and fast-growing community that’s rooted in Seattle’s global identity.
That means your brand will have a big impact on your target audience:
- 120,000 monthly pageviews
- 10,000+ social media followers
- 3,500+ weekly newsletter subscribers
Why sponsor The Seattle Globalist?
Are you interested in reaching a wide audience of globally minded people in the Pacific Northwest? Whether you’re hosting a community event or opening a new business, the Seattle Globalist provides you the opportunity to reach your target audience easily and cost effectively.
Since the launch of The Seattle Globalist we have built a strong community that’s rooted in Seattle’s global identity. We are the only online publication dedicated to covering local-global issues, immigration, race and diversity here in Seattle. Our contributors are 67% people of color, 73% female, and 45% immigrants or first generation Americans. Our readers are engaged with global issues, diversity, and internationally connected.
In addition to maintaining an active social media presence, we also send out a weekly email newsletter which goes directly to our subscribers’ inboxes at 6am every Thursday. Our open rate is 15%.
About The Seattle Globalist Reader:
- Our social media followers are heavily concentrated in the Seattle area
- 54% of our viewers are ages 25-44
- Our weekly newsletter goes out to 3,500 subscribers
Web Sponsorship Rates
- Sponsor post – on a particular event, featured exhibit, or something else related to your work: $500
- You provide all the content, which we copy-edit
- Story appears in Sponsor Post section as well as on the home page
- Content is flexible — you can include photography, infographics, links, fundraising pitches, etc.
- Add-on newsletter & social media placement: $150
- Modal/pop up ad (up to 400px square) — our most engaging format: $150 per day
- Ad in our weekly newsletter (600 x 200px, delivered to 3.5K subscribers at 6am each Thursday): $350
- “Super leader” ad (728x90px) at the top of our page: $250 per week
- Featured sidebar ad (300 x 250px) appears in “sticky” sidebar of every story on desktop or as first in-line ad on mobile: $200 per week
- Standard sidebar ad (300 x 250px), appears within group of 3 sidebar ads on desktop/scattered throughout articles on mobile: $150 per week
- Social media promotion (Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram): $500
Note: Discount plans are available for nonprofits. For more information please contact Jessica Partnow at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Custom Solutions: Our team is happy to work with you on putting together a solution package that is tailored to your specific marketing objectives (and your budget!). Please contact Jessica Partnow to learn more: email@example.com
Tell the story of your organization direct to our readers. Sponsor posts are published right alongside our regular content and reach our audience through social media and our weekly newsletter. It’s the best way to share your vision and promote an upcoming campaign or opportunity. Ready to go? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Share your brand with The Seattle Globalist today! Contact Jessica Partnow at email@example.com to become an advertiser or create a sponsor post.